Write a mini-report on the history of the light microscope and its relationship to the development of biology. Be sure to credit all images and information directly derived from sources other than your brain. The report should include:
- Cover Page (use the model in the OHHS student handbook)
Body of report including but not limited to:
- major biology discoveries (example: cells, protozoans, cell theory, etc.)
- technical advances (example: single and compound lenses, abberrations, etc.)
- names and contributions of individuals (example: Malpighi, Schleiden, Schwann, Virchow and others)
- Bibliography (use the model in the OHHS student handbook)
Grading (total 25 pts)
- Cover page mechanics (2 pts).
- Biology discoveries coverage and completeness (5 pts).
- Technical coverage and completeness (5 pts).
- Individual coverage and completeness (5 pts).
- Picture(s) (2 pts).
- Bibliography mechanics (3 pts).
- General presentation (3 pts).