How will practice affect the time it takes to finish a maze in a mirror?
(Summarize what you know about learning new skills and also what you know about performing tasks in mirrors.)
If the number of times the mirror maze is completed is increased, then the time it takes to finish the maze will _____________________, because ______________.
(List all equipment used for this inquiry)
- Set up equipment as demonstrated
- Choose which group member will go first and which members will time and record penalties
- Start the timer when the pen starts to move through the maze and stop when the pen crosses the finish line
- Record finish time plus all penalties in data table
- Repeat steps 1-4 for each group member until each member has done five trials
- Clean and put away equipment.
(Set up data table to record all times and penalties AND draw graph in this section)
The hypothesis was "if the number of times the mirror maze is completed is increased, then the time it takes to finish the maze will _____________________, because ______________." The hypothesis was (rejected/supported). The results of the test showed that ____ (cite both high and low data for each member). This (decrease/increase) in time (agreed/disagreed) with the predicted results.