Experiment Design Analysis - The Wine Guide
Sunset Magazine. The Wine Guide 8/2000. Copyright 2000 Sunset Publishing Corporation.
- Does this experiment have a control ? What is it?
- Manipulated variable =
- Responding variable =
- Controlled variables =
- Is this quantitative or qualitative data ? Why?
Using the lab report format create a lab report for this experiment :
- Think of a good original title.
- What was the author's question ?
- Include the Background heading, but you do not need to include any information.
- What would have been your prediction ?
- Include an equipment list.
- Write a detailed procedure. Remember the procedure and data table has to account for the fates of 54 bottles of wine !
- Include a data table, but you can not record data since the taster's responses are not provided in the article.
- Write your own conclusion using the criteria outlined in the report format. Don't forget to include the author's caveats.