The Boy in the Water
Look at this image then answer which of these are observations, which are inferences?
- The boy is in the water
- The weather is cold.
- The tree branch is broken.
- If the boy crawled out of the water the goat would butt him.
- The boy fell off the branch.
- A goat is standing by the pond.
- The branch will fall on the boy's head.
- The boy fell off the rocks.
- There is a sailboat in the water.
- The sailboat belongs to the boy.
- The goat will soon leave the pond.
- The tree by the pond has no leaves.
- There are three rocks in the pond.
- The tree by the pond is dead.
- If it rains the tree will grow leaves.
- The goat butted the boy into the pond.