Experiment Design - Bird Deterrents Questions
Answer these questions in complete sentences in your notebook.
- Where did this study take place?
- How many days of observations were there?
- How many pleasure boats were observed? How many fishing boats?
- Did the study conclude that bird deterrents are effective? Why?
- What bird deterrent was mentioned but not observed at the marina?
- What bird species was most abundant? Which was the least abundant?
- How could the study be strengthened?
- Was this a manipulative or an observational experiment? Why?
- What was the manipulated variable(s)?
- What was the responding variable(s)?
- What were the controlled variables?
- Was there a control group? If so what was it?