Non-cyclic Photosynthesis Questions
On a separate sheet of paper answer these questions in complete sentences.
- The light reactions include two processes called _______________ and ______________.
- Where do the light reactions occur?
- What are the two inputs to the light reactions?
- Describe the fates of the three products of photolysis.
- Describe why you might be interested in the 'waste' product of the light reactions.
- What aspect of the thylakoid membrane's function is similar to the mitochondrial membrane?
- Where do the light-independent (dark) reactions occur?
- What are the three inputs to the Calvin cycle?
- What becomes of the ADP produced in the Calvin cycle?
- How many turns of the Calvin cycle are needed to produce a single sugar phosphate molecule?