Plant Divisions Specimen Sheets
- For each of these plant divisions or classes find and prepare a specimen.
- Prepare the specimen as directed by your instructor. Videos: traditional microwave
- The specimen should be of sufficient size to allow easy identification and illustrate the key features of that division.
- More than one specimen per page is OK.
- For each specimen identify the division (and class if needed), and common name for that group of organisms.
- For each specimen list the key features of that plant division or class.
- The project will be assessed in the manner of Visual Presentations Rubric
- (Gymnosperms) Pinophyta
- (Angiosperms) Magnoliophyta: Monocotyledonae
- (Angiosperms) Magnoliophyta: Eudicotyledonae
|Attribute||Above Standard (5 pts)||Meets Standard (3 pts)||Below Standard (1 pt)||Subtotal|
|Information:||Accurate, complete, extensive.||Accurate and complete.||Inaccurate, incomplete or inappropriate. Sources not cited = 0|
|Visuals:||Well-rendered, enhances product, aids understanding.||Pleasing, aids understanding.||Missing, irrelevant, distracting, inappropriate. Sources not cited = 0.|
|Neatness:||Exemplary, neat, well planned, enhances display.||Neat, aids display.||Messy, cluttered, detracts from display.|