Plant Classification Remedial
- Define taxonomy
- Define classification
- Define phylogenetic classification.
- Define morphologic classification.
- What three things do you need to create a classification system?
- How can genes show two species are closely related?
- Contrast phylogenetic classification and morphologic classification.
- Complete the following table
Division Example Organism Vascular System Present Sexual Reproduction method Bryophyte
- The plant divisions are arranged in the table above based upon their appearance on Earth. Elaborate (Explain it like I am five).