Layering Questions - Asexual Propagation
After reading pages 4-12 to 4-14 of the Idaho Master Gardeners Handbook answer these questions.
- Prepare a simple outline of the Asexual Propagation Layering section of the Idaho Master Gardeners Handbook pages 4-12 to 4-14.
- Compare and contrast cuttings and layering.
- For the eight types of layering, give an example of a plant that can be propagated by that method.
- Which of the eight types of layering will a plant do 'naturally' with minimal human intervention?
- Aside from propagation why might a person divide a perennial?