ABO Blood Groups Questions
- Explain how the ABO blood groups are an example of codominance AND multiple alleles.
- List the two blood group genotypes that would have a group A phenotype.
- List the two blood group genotypes that would have a group B phenotype.
- A type O blood group man has offspring with an AB group female. Use a Punnett square to show the phenotypes and genotypes possible for their offspring.
- A woman with blood group A marries a man with group B blood. Their child has group O blood.
- What are the genotypes of the parents and child?
- What other genotypes and frequencies would you expect of more offspring?