Answer in complete sentences on a separate sheet of paper. You may use your notes this time.
- Compare and contrast Lamarckian and Darwinian evolution.
- Explain how changes in the 19th century theories of Earth's origin mirrored changes in theories of the origin of species.
- ______________ acts upon individuals, but ________________ acts on populations.
- When a scientific theory amasses enough proof we call it a scientific ______________.
- Mr. Rick categorized evidence for evolution into four categories. They are :
- The study of similarities arising from a common ancestor is called ______________.