Classroom Resources 2008
The following are resources that a science student will likely need to refer to during the year:
- My classroom expectations and procedures.
- Electronic devices
- The safety contract that each student will need to read and abide by while in the science classroom.
- Detailed guidelines for writing lab reports.
- A sample of a well-written lab report.
- A blank news article analysis sheet. A news article analysis is due at the end of every month.
- For up-to-date student grades use your Family Access Link. Passwords are provided at the beginning of the school year. Contact the main office if you forget your password.
- The Oak Harbor High School home page.
- The Oak Harbor School District home page.