- Nucleolus disappears
- Chromosomes condense.
- Mitotic spindle appears.
- (Nuclear membrane fragments).
- (Microtubules of spindle attach to centromere of chromosome).
- Chromosomes align along metaphase plate.
- Chromosomes divide, pulled by the spindle.
- Sister chromatids move apart at about 1 µm/sec
- Cell elongates as other microtubules push poles of cell apart.
- Chromosomes uncoil.
- Nucleolus reappears
- Nuclear membrane reappears.
Yes it is true this organism will have some trouble during meiosis.