- _____ binary fission
- _____ cell cycle
- _____ centriole
- _____ centromere
- _____ chromatids
- _____ chromatin
- _____ chromosome
- _____ cytokinesis
- _____ gene
- _____ genome
- _____ mitosis
- Thread-like association of DNA and proteins in a cell's nucleus.
- Constricted central region of a chromosome where microtubules attach.
- DNA-protein complex that coils to form the chromosome.
- Division of the cytoplasm following mitosis.
- Eukaryotic cell division in which chromosome count is maintained.
- Total set of a cell's DNA.
- bacterial mode of asexual reproduction.
- Four step process of cell division.
- Two cylinders of 9 triplet pairs each of microtubules involved with movement of chromosomes in animal division.
- The two parts of a replicated chromosome. Each is called a sister chromatid.
- A discrete unit of hereditary information encoded in DNA.