On a separate sheet of paper answer these questions in complete sentences.
- Compare and contrast how a prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell replicate their genome.
- How are chromatin and a chromosome related?
- Describe (not just list) the five stages of the cell cycle.
- Imagine you are looking at a microscope slide of eukaryotic cell tissue. The field of view shows approx. 100 cells. Estimate the numbers of cells that are in each stage of the cell cycle.
- List the four stages of mitosis.
- Describe a distinct characteristic of each stage of mitosis.