Living and Non-living Things Booklet
Assignment: Create a booklet illustrating living and non-living organisms.
- Images can be drawn, cut from magazines or downloaded. Be sure to reference the sources of any images not your own !
- Images should include short descriptions of characteristics that identify each as living or non-living.
- Presentation counts! See also Presentation Rubrics.
- Grading is also based upon number of images:
- 15 images each of living and non-living things plus special features such as making an ABC book, story book or coloring book.
- 15 images each of living and non-living things.
- 20 images of living and non-living things.