Simple DNA Model
- On a clean sheet of paper write your name, period and date in the upper right hand corner.
- In the upper left hand corner write this base sequence for the parent DNA strand:
A T C G C C A A T T G G
- Use the nucleotide sheet to cut out the parent nucleotides and the complementary nucleotides.
- Place parent bases down the left hand side of the paper in order from top to bottom.
- On the opposite side of the base, place its complimentary base paper piece so that the bases interlock representing the hydrogen bonding between them.